Basics of Newborn Care
Time & Location
About the Event
Life with a newborn can be joyful and also stressful, overwhelming, and exhausting. Prepare for your newborn's arrival by gaining knowledge on baby care basics and common concerns you may encounter in your baby's first few months. In the wake of so many canceled hospital and birthing center classes, EmmaWell is pleased to offer this informative and interactive webinar for expectant families, newly minted parents, and their newborn caregivers.
This session will be led by Ashley Meves, RN, a registered nurse who previously practiced at CHOP's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
Leave this webinar equipped with the knowledge to confidently care for your baby. Get practical information and advice on topics such as:
- Preparing your home for your newborn's arrival
- Newborn baby appearance
- Behaviors and characteristics of new babies, from crying to feeding to relieving of bowels
- Soothing and sleeping strategies
- Diapering, swaddling, and holding
- Identifying potential problems and knowing when to call a medical provider
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible. Each purchased ticket will provide a free registration to underserved women and families.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$30$300$0