Birth Prep Basics
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us to learn essential information about the childbirth process in an informative and interactive webinar for expectant couples.
Led by an experienced Ob/Gyn physicians from Penn Medicine, this course will cover a range of topics to help you feel prepared for what is to come during childbirth.
This webinar provides an overview of:
- The stages and process of labor
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Comfort measures and medication options
- Variations in labor including cesarean birth
- Immediate postpartum care for mother and baby
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible.
* 100% of the registration proceeds will be donated to The Bloom Foundation for Maternal Wellness, a nonprofit organization committed to decreasing the stigma, sharing knowledge, and creating a new standard of care available to all mothers to survive and thrive the most common complication of childbirth.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$25$250$0