Birth Prep Basics
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us to learn essential information about the childbirth process in an informative and interactive webinar for expectant couples.
Led by an experienced Ob/Gyn physician from Penn Medicine, this course will cover a range of topics to help you feel prepared for what is to come during childbirth.
This webinar provides an overview of:
- The stages and process of labor
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Comfort measures and medication options
- Variations in labor including cesarean birth
- Immediate postpartum care for mother and baby
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible.
* 100% of the registration proceeds will be donated to the Latina Community Health Services at Pennsylvania Hospital which provides gynecologic and obstetric care to uninsured women.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$25$250$0