Breastfeeding Basics for Expecting Couples
Time & Location
About the Event
If you are in your second or third trimester and considering breastfeeding your baby, please join us for a live webinar to learn the basics of getting started with breastfeeding.
This webinar will be presented by Donna Sinnott, a skillful and passionate lactation consultant (IBCLC), chair of the lactation committee for Main Line Health, and member of EmmaWell's advisory board.
Topics covered will include:
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Proper positioning and attachment
- Maintaining milk supply
- Learning feeding cues
- What to expect in the early weeks
- Strategies to deal with early breastfeeding challenges
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible. Each purchased ticket will provide a free registration to underserved women and families.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$30$300$0