Intro to Newborn Sleep
Time & Location
About the Event
The prolonged sleep deprivation that occurs during the postpartum period can be debilitating, and the sleep habits of a newborn can be confounding. Prepare for the first few months with your newborn baby by learning healthy sleep shaping.
This session will be led by Ann Marie Harriger, professional sleep consultant and founder of AM Smiles.
In this webinar, you will get practical information on sleep-related topics such as:
- Defining "normal" infant sleep
- Understanding the importance of sleep to the family
- Reviewing infant sleep safety
- Resolving common sleep problems
- Developing a sleep plan for the first three months
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible. Each purchased ticket will provide a free registration to underserved women and families.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$30$300$0