Tue, Aug 04|
Latch On Live!
Join us Tuesday, August 4th, 7PM for a Special Baby Feeding Event with our all-star team of IBCLCs. 100% Free to Attend!
Time & Location
Aug 04, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM
About the Event
To celebrate World Breastfeeding Week 2020, please join EmmaWell for your chance to LOL ("Latch On Live") with three all-star lactation consultants (IBCLCs) and baby feeding experts.
Tuesday, August 4th, 7PM. This event is FREE, and BYOB (bring your own…Baby, Bottle, Boobs).
We invite anyone with baby feeding questions to join us for this special opportunity to interact with our team on everything from:
- What are signs of a good latch? Is this a good latch?
- When should I introduce a pacifier to my baby? Is this a good time?
- How do I know if my baby is getting enough milk?
- How do I do diaper tracking for my baby?
- How do I transition from boob to bottle? How is this different when I’m working from home?
- When can I drink wine again? How long does alcohol take to work out of my system?
We will be using Zoom to interact with you live in a Q&A format. We can't wait to LOL together at this BYOB event!
Our IBCLCs each bring a unique perspective and background and are eager to help you!
Latch on Live!
Free ticket with registration. One ticket per email (but you are welcome to join with your partner!)