Prepare Your Body for Childbirth
Time & Location
About the Event
Throughout pregnancy and childbirth, your body undergoes hormonal changes, weight gain, a growing uterus, constipation, and ligamentous laxity. On top of these bodily adjustments, you can also experience childbirth complications or muscular changes that lead to long-term issues. This webinar will show you what you can do during pregnancy to prevent or reduce the severity of problems.
Lang Ngov, who will lead this course, is a physical therapist, Certified Functional Manual Therapist, board-certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, and certified pilates instructor.
During this live webinar, you will learn:
- What is the function of your core and pelvic floor
- How the inner core can change following childbirth
- What self-care practices you should incorporate during pregnancy
- What exercises during pregnancy will protect your core and pelvic floor
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible. Each purchased ticket will provide a free registration to underserved women and families.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$30$300$0