Recovery of Your Postpartum Body
Time & Location
About the Event
Throughout pregnancy and childbirth, your body undergoes hormonal changes, weight gain, a growing uterus, constipation, and ligamentous laxity. On top of these bodily adjustments, you can also experience childbirth complications or muscular changes that lead to long-term issues. This webinar will show you techniques for your body to recover after childbirth and explain what issues can be improved with the help of pelvic floor therapy.
Lang Ngov, who will lead this course, is a Physical Therapist, Certified Functional Manual Therapist, board-certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, and certified Pilates instructor.
During this live webinar, you will learn:
- How the inner core can change following childbirth
- What are common consequences of inner core problems postpartum
- How to self-check for diastasis recti
- What are the benefits of scar massage and pelvic floor therapy
- What techniques you can use at home to rehab your core and pelvic floor
- When to seek out a pelvic floor therapist
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible. Each purchased ticket will provide a free registration to underserved women and families.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$30$300$0