Return to Work After Baby
Time & Location
About the Event
Heading back to work after having a baby is no small feat, even in "normal" times (let alone during a pandemic!). In this webinar, we will focus on practical strategies that can make your return to work - particularly in a remote environment - more calm and successful.
This session will be led by Lori Mihalich-Levin, JD, the founder and CEO of Mindful Return, author of Back to Work After Baby: How to Plan and Navigate a Mindful Return from Maternity Leave, and co-host of the Parents at Work Podcast. She is mama to two wonderful red-headed boys (ages 7 and 10) and is a partner in the health care practice at Dentons US LLP. Lori believes in empowering working parents and her thought leadership has been featured in publications including Forbes, The Washington Post, New York Times Parenting, Thrive Global, and The Huffington Post.
This webinar will focus specifically on four areas that can have the most positive impact on new parents’ transitions:
- Creating a mindful mindset for returning to work, including micro-self-care strategies;
- Mapping out logistics, including child care, nourishing your baby, and dealing with the unexpected;
- Turning parental leave into a leadership opportunity at work, including how to frame your leave in annual reviews; and
- Building supportive communities to help with the transition.
The registration fee for this webinar is HSA/FSA eligible. Each purchased ticket will provide a free registration to underserved women and families.
A webinar link will be emailed to you after registration.
- Webinar Registration$30$300$0